Current Version: 2.0.2
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Category: Arcade & Action
V2.0.2 update:
HUGE 2.0 FOOTBALL FEVER UPDATE!
Introducing the new location: the FOOTBALL STADIUM!
SURVIVAL MODE is here! Fight amaranthine after-effects of zombies and acquire bags of cash!
The boss ZOMBIE BOSS “Podrezoth” has awaken, and can now be challenged in the new Stadium location
Grenades accepting boring? Try the atomic new FOOTBALL-BOMB!
Even added alarming crank types, with new different behavior
New gun: “THE ANNIHILATOR”! This adverse new armament launcher holds four rounds!
Overview:
Save the debris of altruism by slaughtering every crank in your path!
You accept asleep added abyss than you can count. Now it’s time to face the apocalypse and draft the applesauce out of bags of zombies! From the aggregation that brought you Contract Killer comes CONTRACT KILLER: ZOMBIES.
“Today is aloof addition day. Since the band came we’ve been advantageous to see tomorrow. Came up fast, out of nowhere. Zombies! Walking asleep meat. I aloof annihilate ‘em… and accumulate on killin’ ‘em.
I’m not a hero… aloof aggravating to survive. They alarm me “Shooter”, because that’s what I do. Shooting zombies is the alone affair I’m acceptable at… and I’m good. DAMN good.”
Save the debris of altruism by entering the zombie-infested city, stocking up on supplies, rescuing civilians and ushering them to assurance while slaughtering every crank in your path!
EXPLODING ZOMBIE BRAINS is aloof about the best fun you can accept these days!
HELP THE SURVIVORS and abetment Evelyn as she goes on accumulation runs and appropriate missions.
Build up an armory of AWESOME ZOMBIE KILLING WEAPONS and accessory including assassin rifles, advance accoutrements and armament launchers!
Take aim and aggregate bonuses for HEADSHOTS and MULTI-KILLS!
Download: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.glu.android.zombsniper
